Important: iPad/iPhone IOS 14
If you are using IOS 14 and experiencing problems connecting to WiFi devices, please see these Instructions.
Support for Android is deprecated. No future releases are planned for Android. For new users, please consider Apple iPads and Windows Tablets as alternatives.
See Android compatibility notes.
- Because you are installing an app from a location other than the Google Play store, you need to enable Installing apps from unknown sources. See these Instructions.
- Install a file manager such as File Manager ES, if you do not already have one.
Download the current version of SEAiq Pilot for Android.
There are several methods to install the app.
- On some Android devices, you may be able to install SEAiq directly from the Android web browser.
- Visit this location on your device to and tap on SEAiq_XXXX_Android.apk file to start downloading.
- If asked, choose to download using your file manager and wait for the download to complete.
- Using your file manager select the file and choose to install it on your device.
Activate Enterprise Account
Activate your Enterprise account by copying your account activation file into into the Documents/SEAiq folder using your file manager. Then go to the Files tab in SEAiq Pilot and press the Import button next to the file.
If you use charts from vendors such as NOAA, PRIMAR, or Chartworld, you can use the built-in chart download and update features. You can install new charts in the Documents/SEAiq folder using your file manager app.
There are an enormous variety of Android devices. We have found some devices require special graphics support. If you find the chart display has issues, please try the following settings:
- Settings / Display / Disable Graphics Framebuffer
- Settings / Display / Disable Graphics Anti-Aliasing
- Settings / Display / Disable Graphics Point Sprites
If adjusting these do not address your issue, please contact us (email@example.com). Be sure to include information about the specific model of Android device and screenshot(s) showing the problem.